Tuesday, March 27, 2018

61

I'll be turning 29 tomorrow. 

Usually, I'll be pretty hyped about it. Hinting to my family members on what they should get me and where they should bring me for my birthday dinner. Tweeting the countdown to my birthday. But this year I did not say a word to any soul. 

My birthday falls on a Wednesday which is the only weeknight that I don't work. Plus, last weekend was a working weekend for me (both Sat and Sun!). So you pretty much can guess how worn out I am. I am just too tired to even celebrate myself. 

At this point, I can safely say that I can imagine me celebrating my birthday night on bed, tucked in with lights off at 9.30pm. I am getting old (I am not complaining about that). In fact, I am embracing it. 

But of course, a slice of cake and some gifts being sent to my bed wouldn't hurt ey? ;)

No comments: