Wednesday, March 14, 2018

60

I reached it about 2 months ago, actually...

I have never felt this happy and comfortable in the longest time. Why? I have just discovered the wonders of maternity pants!! :D

For the last couple of weeks, I have been wearing my usual pair of slacks and pants to work. I tried going to Aeon and Parkson to find maternity pants but I could not even find the maternity sections in the stores! I am reluctant to buy pants online because I insist to try them out first.

Every morning I would complain to Hilmi, telling him how much pain I am in by forcing myself into the usual pants, knowing that I could never zip it up. I was in denial. I knew I could and should not force myself into it but I still did. 

Yesterday, I dragged him to accompany me to get some maternity pants from Aeon. I know I've said that I did not find any there before but you know, desperation calls for things to be checked twice. So there we were in the maternity section. Lo and behold! We found a rail full of maternity pants! 

I picked a black pants and rushed to the fitting room. Honestly, it felt soooo good, I almost cried. My tummy no longer feels like something is poking it hard and I no longer feel suffocated.

I called Hilmi in to see if he approves it (the length and cutting). To my surprise, he was smiling when he saw me in the pants! I'd like to think that he was relieved and happy that he no longer has to hear his wife complaining in agonizing pain.

Alhandulillah for my new two pairs of pants!

No comments: