Wednesday, March 7, 2018

59

Image result for march month

My birth month is here. Yay! But do I consider it as my favorite month?

I see a lot on my Twitter and Facebook feeds where people like to call their birth month as their 'favorite month'. I wouldn't say March is my favorite. I mean, of course I look forward to celebrating my birthday and receiving birthday vouchers/gifts/wishes but other than that, March is a pretty regular month for me.

So what is my favorite month?

I don't have a specific favorite. But, I would say that my favorite month is when there are events I look forward to (trips, outings, reunions, potlucks) or when I get to see people that I have been looking forward to meeting.

It varies from Syawal, December (so many family potlucks and birthdays in December!) to other months.

March is still a special month to me, but there is only one reason for me to look forward to it. My favorite month could change to September now. Why? Because our baby will arrive in September in shaa Allah.

Entering the second trimester this week.

No comments: