Thursday, February 22, 2018

58

I'm 12 weeks pregnant this week and I feel like I should make a note somewhere about my weekly progress and changes, which I hope that I will update from week to week, in shaa Allah.

Week 5 - My period was late and I took a test which turned out positive

Week 6 - Super tired and hungry all the time. I stopped cooking altogether

Week 7 - Same, but worse

Week 8 - Lost my appetite. Hungry, but nothing seemed appetizing

Week 9 - Felt less tired and hungry now. Vomiting and nauseousness kicked in

Week 10 - Vomiting got worse! I started throwing up at public places now

Week 11 - Appetite is restored

Week 12 - Less vomiting so far. Still not able to cook

Week 13 - Mood and appetite have improved. Headache comes often

Week 26 - Started getting (terrible) leg cramps at nights

No comments: