Tuesday, December 12, 2017

57

I am already seeing goodbye-2017-here-are-the-highlights-of-my-year posts online now so I feel like sharing mine here.

2017 has been wonderful alhamdulillah. The highlights of the year are definitely when I graduated last January, my sister's wedding in September and everything else in between. I honestly can't pick.

As mentioned in my previous post, we did struggle for a few months in finding a job. I recently found out that I have some health problems which I am attending to as we speak. There were ups and downs but nothing that I regretted about. I am content with what I have and have gone through. 

I hope that in 2018, my family and I will be granted health, wealth, joy and more time to spend with each other. May all other prayers be answered this year too, ameen.

No comments: