Thursday, July 24, 2014

13

Howdie!

When other Muslims are expected to be focusing in making the most out of the last 10 days of Ramadhan, I find myself having a small trip to this land of kangaroos instead. But fret not, we are not here just for any visit. My sister will finally be graduating today after almost 3.5 years being here. Yay! *throws confetti*

So we are here for a trip just enough to cover Melbourne and Brisbane within 10 days. We went to the tourists' attractions such as Twelve Apostles and Loch Ard Gorge. InsyaAllah will be heading to other places once we finish with her graduation ceremony. 


I am just beyond grateful that despite the hectic schedules, we managed to squeeze in some time to gather and be here, the complete 5 of us, to celebrate my sister's completion of studies. It's been awhile since we did this as a whole family.

We will be back on Raya eve. InsyaAllah we will be in time just for solat Aidilfitri in Malaysia soon. See you!

No comments: