Monday, June 30, 2014

12

Alhamdulillah for we are still here to experience Ramadhan once again.

I am so so grateful that this time around, I got to spend my Ramadhan with my little sister! Yay! Being the eldest of three siblings and both of them are studying abroad, it does get lonely at times. Its been 3 years since I spent my fasting and eid months as the only child. So when we went for tarawikh two nights ago, I looked at her and said, "it feels odd to actually pray next to you. I usually pray next to Mom." My sister chuckled.

Looking forward to doing so many things with her this coming 2 months, especially next month! InsyaAllah we'll be reuniting with our sister in Brisbane soon. It's been 3 years since all 5 of us could gather at the same time and the same place. May Allah ease everything.

May we maximize our ibaadah and every other good things during this holy month. Let's take advantage of the good month and who knows, it could be our last Ramadhan. Wallahualam.



No comments: