Sunday, November 1, 2020

69

OMG can't believe that the last time I blogged was exactly 2 years ago!

I do miss blogging but seriously, with all the things happening at the moment, I can barely find time to even bathe, let alone write a blog.

Quick update. I am now a MOM OF TWO! Who would've thought? Alhamdulillah. It was something Hilmi and I joked about actually.


"Hey wouldn't it be cool to have a 2020 baby?"

"Yes. The baby would be our own Wawasan 2020. We can say that we did produce something great in 2020" #lame


Fast forward to last month, I gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. Still juggling between taking care of both my kids and my sanity ha ha ha

Baby boy's name is Hadid Fardeen Mohd Hilmi (the radiant iron). May he lives up to his name in shaa Allah.

He is the best thing that has happened to me in 2020. It has been a whirlwind year with all the COVID-19 cases. May Allah protect us all.

No comments: