Tuesday, September 22, 2015

30


It's almost one month since we got hitched and today is the day for us to leave the country for a year.

Nobody will ever be ready to leave the nest they've been in. Nobody will ever look forward to leave their loved ones behind. I know I won't ever be excited about it despite people telling me to look at this as a one-year honeymoon. Ha ha. I'm pretty sure Hilmi is crying on the inside too. We're both the eldest in the family. Leaving our responsibilities and routines behind will definitely needs some time to adjust.

Since Hari Raya Aidiladha is just days away, I try to look at this move as a sacrifice. A sacrifice made for the betterment. May this be a fruitful move for us. May this be a worthy investment for our future, in shaa Allah.

It's time for us to use that phrase;

See you next year!

No comments: