Tuesday, August 18, 2015

28

My favorite no!

Less than 2 weeks to the big day. Alhamdulillah, 90% of the prep is done. I'm more concerned on the arrangements for my departure. I'll be leaving on the 23rd of September with Hilmi in shaa Allah. Currently in the midst of sorting things with our visas and accommodations. Let's just pray that things will be smooth as planned. 

Maximizing my time with the siblings these couple of weeks. I know that we haven't reached that stage where we'll be choked when giving out speeches but I don't want to have to wait for that time to only be able to express how grateful I am for them. If you girls are reading this, I just want to let you know that I love you both, Adik and Abil! FAN always.

I got the feeling that I'm the only bridetobe around that isn't undergoing any specific bridal diet. Sheesh. I have been losing weight, yes, but I know I still look the same. Chubs. Typical insecure women!

No, still not a bridezilla just yet. I hope I won't turn into one, ever.

No comments: