Thursday, July 30, 2015

27

OMG you guys! It's only a month to go now! 

So glad that the planning has been smooth-sailing alhamdulillah. We didn't hire any wedding planner; I have abah as my project manager and I trust him for making decisions for me. 

I'm so excited in putting some of my personal touches for our doorgifts and dulang hantaran decorations. Not being a cheapskate, but upon seeing the designs online, I thought that it wasn't as tricky as it looks. Plus, it would be a lot meaningful if I were to produce something for our wedding and whenever I look back, I can proudly say "hey I made those!"





Truth be told, I have always been an avid fan of DIY projects. Only that I, shamelessly admitting that I easily give up whenever a project fails. I didn't actually think that this would turn out fine but I love them all. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. 

Now, crossing off the dates on the calendar for the countdown. Bismillah. 

No comments: