Friday, August 24, 2018

65

I am currently sitting in the office updating my journal while 80% of my colleagues are either on leave or on lunch break. I normally would look forward to going out, but in my current state of being 38 weeks pregnant, I am trying to reserve my energy as much as I can.

I am going to be a mom in more or less 2 more weeks! Our hospital bag has been in the car trunk for weeks now, just in case. Think I pretty much have everything ready for now. The only thing that needs preparation is my mental state. It is so nerve-wrecking yet exciting at the same time!! What I am looking forward to the most is to see if the baby looks more like me or Hilmi. Hehe

I have been binge-watching birth videos before I go to bed. I forced Hilmi to watch them with me too just to give him a glimpse of what he'll be witnessing soon. He quietly obliged... Not sure if the videos are helping or just scaring us even more. 

Have you seen how huge I have become? Oh my, I am at my heaviest! I can't wait to get fit again after confinement ends. 

Any tips that you would like to share with me in waiting for the arrival of your baby? Do share with me! 

No comments: